Best online casino bonuses in Prince Edward Island
Bonuses and incentives are not new in the online casino industry, and the beautiful thing is that the offers keep improving.
Do you call Prince Edward Island your home and want to know the best online casino bonus in Prince Edward Island? Well, you are in the right place.
PEI Casinos with Best Bonus Offer
There are many PEI casinos with great bonuses to encourage their players. However, some have taken the game a little further. Check out some of the websites with the best casino bonuses in PEI, Canada:
Online Casinos Prince Edward Island
Bonus Types and Offers in PEI online casinos
You will find many options if you are looking for casino bonuses in PEI. Below are some of them:
- Welcome Bonus: New players get a prize on their first deposit. Some casinos give 100%, some 200%, and in rare cases, 500% in awards.
- No Deposit Bonuses: With this reward, you will have the opportunity to play games without making a deposit. Just register and start playing. However, there are always limits and restrictions attached to the offer.
- Cashback: This offer will return a pre-set percentage of your money if you lose while playing.
- Reload bonus: This kind of reward you get when you recharge your casino account.
- Free Spin Bonuses: If you receive this offer, you will be given a limited number of spins, with the possibility to win real money without spending anything.
How to get a Casino Bonus in a Prince Edward Island Casino
Generally, to get a reward from PEI casinos, you need to:
- Sign up on your favorite platform.
- Verify your account.
- Make a deposit.
- Meet the wagering requirement.
- Enjoy your prize.
It is, however, important to note that certain bonuses have a more specific requirement, so ensure to read the terms and conditions. For instance, some rewards require that you have crossed certain milestones.
|Bettilt Casino||100% up to $500|
|Betsson Casino||100% up to $200 + 100 FS|
|Starvegas Casino||$30 + 60 FS|
|LeoVegas Casino||100% up to $100 + 50 FS|
|Spin Samba Casino||$3000 + 150 FS|
|Jack Million Casino||$3000 + 150 FS|
How to Choose the Best Casino Bonus in Prince Edward Island
To choose the best casino bonus possible in PEI, Canada, you should consider some crucial factors:
- First is the size: the bigger the bonus, the more money you win. However, sometimes a big prize does not result in a more enjoyable gaming experience. Remember that the big prizes also have requirements requiring more work. A smaller amount with a lower wagering requirement may be a better choice in these cases.
- You should consider the time limit since most casino bonuses must be used within a previously informed time period. Understand the time limit before making a decision.
- Make sure there are any payment method rules. Remember that some casinos require that you deposit your money through a specific payment method to receive this bonus.
- Pay attention also to the game eligibility. The bonuses and rewards are often specific and do not apply to all games. Getting a bonus that suits your gaming preferences will help you maximize your gaming experience and increase your winning chances.
- Remember to consider your safety. Big bonuses are great, but security is more important than any other factor. There are a lot of illegal and scam casinos online, and you do not want to end up discovering you have been building a fool’s paradise. So ensure you are dealing with a reputable brand licensed to operate in PEI.
Bonus and Wagering Calculations
As earlier said, casinos in Prince Edward Island offer different types of bonuses, but knowing the actual worth of a reward can be confusing.
How to calculate the welcome and reload bonus amount according to its percentage?
Below are some examples to make things clearer:
- Welcome Bonus: This is a top-up bonus given to new users. New users might get double or triple their first deposit, depending on the casino. For a casino that offers a 200% bonus, if you deposit C$20, you get an extra C$20 plus your initial deposit in your account.
- Reload Bonus: Players may receive this kind of bonus in some casinos when making a new deposit. If a casino offers a 50% reload bonus, players will get half of any amount deposited as a bonus. So, if you deposit C$100, you will get an extra C$50 as a reload bonus.
What are the wagering requirements, and how to calculate them?
The wagering requirement is the bet value you must place before you can request cashout of any winnings from the bonus.
To know the wagering requirements, use this formula:
(Bonus Amount) X (Wagering Requirement)
Example: If you receive a C$10 bonus, the wagering requirement is 10X. You would have :
(C$10) X (10) = C$100
In the scenario above, you must spend C$100 before you cash out winnings from the bonus.
For some casinos, the initial deposit is included in calculating your wagering requirement. In that case, this is the formula to use:
[(Bonus Amount) + (Initial Deposit)] X (Wagering Requirement) = Total bet
So from the example above, you have:
[(10) + (10)] X (10) = C$200
Other casino promotions you should know about
It doesn’t just stop at bonuses; PEI Casinos have other promotional offers.
For instance, most online casinos have a VIP program where the most valuable customers are rewarded with gifts, free spins, specific bonuses, and other perks such as faster payouts.
Another popular promotional offer is the Reward Multiplier. For this offer, the casino will double or triple users’ winnings. The reward multiplier offer often has a limited time frame.
Loyalty Bonuses are also very common among online casinos. This is a system of reward for long-time players. Some milestones must be crossed before you can qualify for this offer.
FAQ about Casino Bonus
No, you can only get it once. It's a welcome bonus; you call it when you register on the online casino for the first time.
The wagering requirement that is considered fair can be relative. For instance, a bonus that requires players to spend C$5 and has a wagering requirement of 30X is better than a bonus that requires that players spend C$10 with a wagering requirement of 20X. In the first example, the total wager required is C$150, while that of the second example is C$200. So the first example is a better option despite having a more significant wagering requirement. However, generally, a wagering requirement of 10X is considered fair.
This will depend on every PEI casino. You can check this information through the casino's bonus and promotional section.